Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013

I wanted to post some pics of what we've been up to in this new year. Besides the obvious craziness of having a baby , we've stayed pretty busy with work, working out, cooking, looking for a house (still), and spending time with friends while we can so freely/pre-baby. Since the new year Thomas has been working out before work and during his lunch breaks. I'm so proud that his health check at work improved dramatically in the last few months, all because of consistent exercise! We've always eaten healthy during the week and splurged on the weekends, so that has stayed the same. My pregnancy hunger has really kicked in the last 3 weeks, however, and I am craving sweets all the time, along with any other food in sight. Luckily I have been able to walk my dogs frequently and do Barre 3 (which I LOVE) several times a week to try to compensate for the amount of sumo wrestler behavior hunger I've had recently. 


Kicking off the New Year with an awesome party at the top of the Devon tower that my parents hosted with several friends/family. Once I FINALLY found a dress that fit me in this "awkward stage," we had a blast. This is when I finally started feeling better, so I was actually able to stay out late, dance, and have a good time!
  


Nana's 85th birthday! She requested T and I's Italian meal (which is my mother-in-law's recipe of meatballs and suga.) Mom made lemon cake and Amanda made her famous lemon cream cheese icing. Love that Nana!

It has been unusually pretty weather in January/February, so I've been able to spend time walking with the pups, which they love more than anything... except bacon. We took them to Hafer Park and hiked around the trails for an hour and it was lovely.

Amanda and Kevin got a new pup, Brody. The cutest little fluff you've ever seen. Luckie's new best friend (because he doesn't know his size and loooooves little dogs.)

1 comment:

  1. You just look so cute!! I think 2013 will be the best year yet for y'all!

    ReplyDelete