Thursday, January 24, 2013

Having a BABY

My computer is broken so I haven't blogged in a while. A LOT has happened since the early November post.
We are having a baby in June!

First, we announced we were pregnant to my family right before Thanksgiving. We kept it a secret for 5 weeks WHILE living with them. One of the hardest things I've ever done. I did a bad job when videoing and not getting Bailey in the video, but she was there too. Please watch my brother-in-law Kevin and my dad during the beginning. We framed the above pic of my dogs, and my mom and sisters realized right away, while Kevin glanced at the pic (thinking I just gave them a random pic of my dogs) and then had to get again and look hard to see what everyone was making a fuss about. My dad is looking confused bc he watched everyone open their gifts, not knowing. Once he starts laughing you can tell he is figuring it out.


We told Thomas's fam on Thanksgiving. We gave Jackson an early birthday present, and the dog picture was in a "super cousin" super hero frame. Try to catch when he says "I was hoping for a toy," hilarious.


We told a bunch of friends during my birthday dinner. Thomas threw a "Mad Men" style dinner and wine pairing party. So fun surprising everyone. We told my extended family that same weekend when celebrating my 30th, and I'm so sad we didn't get it on video! Our Christmas card with the announcement went out about a week later.


14 weeks- starting to bust out of my pants.

16 weeks- getting to be more of a definite bump.

18 weeks- now. Bigger by the day. Craving really spicy or really sweet things. Spicy is pretty typical, but craving sweets is really odd for me. The babe is a size of a mango. :)


Our baby's heartbeat. Nothing is sweeter.

2 comments:

  1. I cried watching the video of your mother in law - but I am always super emotional. Congrats!!! Love hearing the heartbeat - how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just could not look any cuter! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete