Monday, March 11, 2013

HOUSE!!!

We bought a house this weekend. Words cannot describe the pure elation and relief. AND, crazy- my sister and Kevin bought a house on the same day! I was starting to really feel the pressure and stress of baby coming and no house, especially when I hit the 6 months pregnant mark last week. Thomas and I just prayed and prayed. We learned that things don't always come when you want them to, but God does answer. We had to be very patient, as have my parents who did not expect having us as house guests for 9 months, but we are so excited and feel like this is the "one." We wanted central OKC- close to work, daycare, church, etc, and we wanted a safe neighborhood that we could picture having a family in. It is small, but has a huge backyard and a lot of charm. We move in April 10th! Aghhhhhh... this soon-to-be momma is happy!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute house!! I know you will have so much fun decorating...especially the nursery!

    ReplyDelete