Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beginning 3rd Trimester

I can't believe I'm in the 3rd trimester! I've really enjoyed this pregnancy, especially the 2nd trimester. I felt good and had a ton of energy. Just when I think I am so lucky that I am having such an easy pregnancy, hello 3rd trimester and hello crushed ribs. As my uterus has expanded, it has gone up into my ribs and has given me not so pleasant pressure. I sit most of the day reading with students, so that makes it worse. I'm trying to be good about getting up and stretching often. Everything else, however, is still great.
Looking pretty large- 2/3 of the way till meeting this lovie!

We have been trying to take some time for our first babies. On Saturday mornings they get to come snuggle with us in bed. Lukie always wants to be touching (or on top of) Lola.

~Pregnancy Cravings~
I've finally moved on from my intense sugar cravings I felt during the middle of 2nd trimester. Now I usually want comfort food. I made gnocchi the other day.

And turn it into gnocchi!

Start with T's amazing leftover rosemary and goat cheese potatoes...


Favorite spring-time lunch, and an actual healthy pregnancy craving- tabouli. We make a big tub of this frequently so we can have it throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment