Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lately

A lot has gone on since my last post. I can tell I am not going to be consistent about this whole blogging thing...
I had a great girls trip to Austin to visit Jess! So fun, and a great excuse to get away one last time before the baby comes!



We also moved into our home! It has been chaos and crazy, but so exciting! We had a lot of help on move-in day, so that part went really fast. The unpacking of boxes and furnishing has gone much slower. Lord knows I am of very little help these days. We love living in OKC and so close to work and friends!



My cute husband putting together the crib with his dad :)


Thomas turned 32! We celebrated with some friends at a new restaurant, Packards. It was a great time! They have delicious food and a great rooftop bar!


I am 31 weeks pregnant! In case you haven't done the math- 9 more weeks to go! That is insanity. This little life inside of me is a mover! Kicking, punching, turning, elbowing... constantly. I feel like the baby is living in my ribs, as I feel that constant pressure in my lower ribs and get short of breath VERY easily. After a day of sitting and reading with students, all I can think about is laying horizontal, stretching out and taking my dang bra off! Besides that and the slight discomfort sleeping- doing pretty good!


No comments:

Post a Comment