Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our Baby's First Shower!

I had such an amazing shower thrown by Thomas's amaznig family in Houston. They went all out with decorations, flowers, and even the food- all "Carly-type stuff," like macaroni with a topping station and everything had a variety dips! I left feeling so overwhelmed and blessed by all this Italian family!

Love this family!

Best friend, Katy, and her sweet daughter, Georgia
 Beautiful, over-the top decor by Aunt Angie...










toppings for the mac & cheese

Love my mom! What would I do without her? Seriously.

Thomas's wonderful family of ladies- so good to me (the out of place blondie.)

My friends in Houston that came to the shower- Maggie (friend from growing up,) Katy (best friend from college,) & Kylie (friend from Tulsa.) So fun to have friends in Houston since I visit often!


Our cousin Emma MADE the baby this little knitted hat! Are you kidding me? Best gift ever!

My sweet mommas

 Bailey came from her spring break trip in Florida and Amanda came during her busy season. Sisters... sisters... never known such devoted sisters..."- song from White Christmas? Anyone? When Amanda and I were little and would get in a fight, my mom would make us sing that song with our noses pressed together.  
 More from the weekend...
My 5 year old nephew, Jackson, during his first ever T-ball game. How cute is he?!?

Moments before he slid, yes slid, into home plate. He's five, remember.

cutie!
Me and Charley, or as everyone calls her- "Pip." Look at those curls. I may or may not have added a little hair product to her hair to keep the curls after her bath. I'm the aunt that comes to town and gets (demands) to do her hair. :)
Adriane and Charley. She looks a lot like her dad, but she gets her beauty from her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment