Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby Getting Lots of Lovin

We had a huge weekend celebrating baby Moratto. Words can't express how grateful I am for my friends and family who make me feel so loved, and that already love this baby so much.

 I ended the school week with a shower at school, which was SO sweet of them to do. The artwork was done by students for a boy or a girl. :)
 


On Saturday my sisters and best friends threw me such a special shower. All the decorations were so handmade and well thought-out, from the streamers that match the nursery, to the cute neutral diaper cake, to the treats I've been craving. Baby Moratto is so loved!


















My beautiful hostesses



My preggo buddy- so fun to go through this together!



Thomas was also busy getting his celebration on for the baby! Kevin threw him a "Diaper Party"- basically an excuse to drink beer with your friends. This was AWESOME because we got a ton of diapers and had an excuse to have people over to the new house. Kevin grilled some burgers and brats, got a keg, and the guys were happy. The weather was perfect, and a few of us girls enjoyed the diaper party after the shower.








They couldn't be any cuter! Max is a ladies man with the pretties, Georgia & Campbell.

Another huge highlight of my weekend was meeting sweet baby Naaman. Maggie had another beautiful boy, and I was so glad I got to be in town this time to meet him at the hospital. I really could just borrow this one until I have my own. Craaaaazy sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment