Monday, May 6, 2013

Shower #2

A few of my mom's best friends hosted my second shower. M.L., the queen of party-throwing, had it at her house. These friends of my mom are ones she has had since I was in middle school. It is all these kids that I grew up with and their parents. So does this mean they've been playing bunko for about 20 years? Geez! So fun to see everyone!
cutest little umbrellas and succulent plants as decor

Friends...






cutie cookies


Aunt Janet and cousins, Libby & Laura

Some of the bunko gals

Nana and Aunt Lisa came from Tulsa

My Granddad's two sisters (Aunt Marilyn & Sharon,) Nana, and Grandma

The sweet hostesses with my mom and I

Finally got some Sooner gear for this baby! From my Great-Aunt Sharon of course- biggest OU fan I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment